YouCaring Updates

Posted on 07/11/2014 by Organizer David and Keri Langner
Philippians 4:19And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
God, is always faithful. That is why we should always be trusting Him as our supply! It’s a God thing no other words for our true blessings in the financial need that was meet in order for to proceed in to this world of in vitro fertilization.  We are $267 dollars away from our original goal and wow who would have thought in 59 days that would have ever happened.
Guys we are 3 days away from our 1st appointment for our 1st round of in vitro.  It will be an appointment for David and I to get blood work for hepatitis B and C, HIV. We will meet with our wonderful fertility nurse Tara she will explain what we can maybe expect in our upcoming treatment cycle, including any specific treatments, injection techniques and medications we will start.  I'm excited more than nervous.  I'm ready to get the ball rolling.  What a blessing this process has been
Everyone that has given to us, bought speakers, helped with our yard sale and all the embroidery orders I have had and I still continue to get, you all are on rock star status in our book.  You are a true blessing to David and I.  I know the prayers and support for the upcoming procedure has been 10x the dollar amount.  My prayer is that God knows the desire of my heart but that his will be done.  I just hope that God and I can be on the same page on this one.  J

Thank you again and I will update soon following my appointment! Prayers of Baby Dust and Health!!  Smiles and Tears is all I have today.  **Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations!


Posted on 05/30/2014 by Organizer David and Keri Langner
So many emotions…  Perhaps the high of it all is starting to come off and we are in the work like no other now, so we can live like no other later stage of the game.  I’ve had some negative people throw things my way about how they don’t believe in what we are doing.  I respect their option but until you have walked a mile in our shoes just keep it to yourself.  I would like to so gratefully thank soo many people to many to list.  All of it has been simply amazing.  Thank you so much.
I have scheduled my next Doctors appointment with my fertility office for June 17th.  We are beginning the  new cycle of treatment.  We will discuss medicine and scheduling.  Keep us in your prayers as you all are on our list of Thank you God!  Please pray that we will be successful. Please pray that we will get a chance to experience biological parenthood.

We have been praying for so long now. God has not seen fit to answer our prayers.  We sincerely believe that your collective prayers will help us achieve our dreams

Posted on 05/20/2014 by Organizer David and Keri Langner
My only authority is that I am the throws of it all. I know the heartache, the pain, the shame, the feeling of constant questions and no good answers, pretending its ok in front of your friends and crying in front of the mirror. I know what it’s like to be in the throes of it all when you run into your ex with his obviously pregnant wife\girlfriend. I have talked to the doctors. I have Googled every related topic; asked friends and experts; and spent countless hours on BabyCenter.com. I have been covered in whelps from shots in my tummy and bottom. I have been covered in zits from the unbelievable amount of hormones they put inside of me. I have carefully placed a pillow under my hiney after sex “just in case.” I ate bags of spinach after hearing that it helped somehow. I purchased boxers for my husband (instead of briefs) so that his “boys” could breathe. I prayed. I yelled. I sat in a bubble bath crying. I have been there. I have looked back on my past and wondered if I was getting what I deserved from a less than perfect life; if this was my price to pay for all the bad things I’d done before. I wondered if maybe I hadn’t suffered enough to this point, so this was my cross to bear. I questioned whether or not this was some kind of clue that I wouldn’t make a good mother, so I’d never get the chance. I know what it feels like for every drunken cheerleader to get pregnant and to ask the question “why not me?”!
 I love all the response to us and our situation.  I have amazing loving family, friends, and strangers alike.  Old friends who have found me in my pits who lifted me up with their hope story, friends who find other ways to connect and strangers who offer to help us in any way they can because they have been in or are in our shoes.  It’s such a blessing.  It’s all my prayer is that this will somehow be a comfort for you. We may have never met, but our shared circumstance makes you a good friend of mine.
I am not going to give up.
I desire to have a family.  This means that I can, in some way, have a family. It may be one of the thousands of medical options that get you there. It may be adoption. It may be a miracle. And I will have the exact family that God wants us to have.
Thanks for your continued blessing of financial, emotional, or prayer support we truly appreciate it.  We have a few more fundraisers coming down the pipe line to look out for.  At this time we are almost 1\2 halfway to our financial goal of $8500 for our 1stround of IVF.   Hopefully once we get a little further we can go ahead and schedule something to get the ball moving forward.  Thanks again!
____________________________________________________________________________________
Current Fundraisers outside our donor page. 
Abrewer Photography – Mommy and Me or Daddy and Me sessions ($25 setting fee goes to our fund)
JamBerry Nails- Leslie Whitney is donating all her proceeds from my party to the our fund.
Lauren Todd- Will be giving away a photo session to a donor
A new friend is making little girls hair bows and selling them via Lauren Todd’s facebook page.  (We will receive the entire fund from that sale)
 -My embroidery is an everyday project
-My mom is working on paint party
-Selling really cool vibration speakers personalized with a name or monogram


Posted on 05/15/2014 by Organizer David and Keri Langner

Wow... how do we even start to show our apprication?  The giving to us for the treatment in the past 24 hours has been utterly unbelievable.  This kind of stuff is hard and requires us to swallow a little pride.  The comments that everyone is putting on Facebook when they share our site are so amazing and encouraging to read.   Someone wrote that it was her chance to play "fairy godmother" i loved that.  I hope more than anything we can raise the money so that we can share with our little person the love that has been given to us.  What an awesome feeling know that a whole community of people is coming together to bring life into the world.  :)
Thanks again.  Blessings to you all!  
Keri

Comments

Popular Posts