Watch me Grow....

Life is full of ups and downs.  Right turns and wrongs. The Langner household is no different.  I stumbled back upon this blog after leaving behind a major part of my life.  Since Eli, we have welcomed Ellori (who is now 2).  Moved back to the Louisville area, David graduated not only with his bachelor's in Electrical and Computer engineering but also his Masters in Engineering Management. 

The next step is we are building a house in Georgetown Indiana.
We just had our framing walkthrough with the builder (Kent Witten) and before i forgot or lost pictures I wanted to post where everything is.  I don't remember shit so I have to journal or take a picture to remember. HAHA.

It's been a fun and exciting journey with my little family.  I can't wait until what every tomorrow brings us.




Comments

Popular Posts